Wanted: Followers

Nov 19, 2010

Winter Blues

Finally found some time to take some pics! I was in a hurry today and just threw this on, 'cause I had my first driving lesson today! What a special feeling, but still got to master the feet-hands-feel-coordination :-p. Parking seems like an impossible thing to do right now! Recently my bf got a new car, hopefully I'll get my hands on that some day ;-).
This blue vest (or what is it you call it), was the velvet item I made, and the one I mentioned in the previous post. I like velvet in general, but one nasty thing about it, is the horrible amount of static electricity you get wearing it. That certainly isn't an advantage when the whole lower part of the thing crawls up your back and there you are, in your leggings, unintentionally exposed, and you realize you've been walking this whole time with your ass hanging out. Oh well, go velvet clothing!

Have a great weekend!
VC


























vest: DIY
leggings: Hellz
shoes: JFK
bag: vintage
belt: vintage
faux-fur jacket: C&A

16 comments:

  1. Love that velvet piece! Those boots are awesome!
    xx
    http://www.hotpinkday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need a backpack like yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love ittt! Especially the bag and the leggings :)

    Chloe... x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got a kickass blog! I love your style. It's so edgy. Love the boots. I also love how you mixed prints!

    Lianna
    www.thesavvyfrugalista.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi darling!!!
    You're woonderfull :D LOOVE your style!!! i follow you :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great! What kind of brand is JFK? And where do they sell it, because i love your boots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome tights!

    www.adventuresindressingmyself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the blue color and I like your last picture

    ReplyDelete
  9. i think its awesome how you mixed colors and textures! gorgeous :) following!!

    visit/follow me

    http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great styling & loving the velvet! Thanks for your comment. Have a fabulous week :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. goodness you made that velvet dress?
    it's so pretty lovely!
    and i love your boots so much!

    http://eclecticraccoon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by! This outfit is amazing! I LOVE the diy blue velvet vest! You must post a tutorial, so I can try it myself!


    P.S: I'm holding a giveaway and would love it if you entered!
    http://pancakestacker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. really cool look with all the mixing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion! I'll try to get back to you! - VC